🐈
» Forums » Clients » Hiring multiple freelancer in one post for di...
Page options
2ed752af
Community Member

Hiring multiple freelancer in one post for different role

I have a plan to create a website but i think i need multiple role in this project.

i want copy writer ,web designer and web developer. I want to have the best result for project.

Please advice how should i hire them ?

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Clifford,

You can hire multiple freelancers on one job posting but you can also publish a job for each position you need to fill in. 

If you choose to go with the first I would suggest to add all the details on the job post and describe that you`re looking for more than one freelancer with different skills.

In the second case, you will be able to define the job more clearly and select the relevant skills needed from the freelancers. 

To learn more about utilizing Upwork check out our recourses on this Thread, you can also check out our Client Tutorials on this Thread as well. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
tlsanders
Community Member

You would be better off to make separate jobs posts, since you are only allowed to invite three freelancers without paying for the privilege. Three invitations won't get you far when you're looking to fill multiple roles. 

A single posting will also create confusion for the freelancers bidding, since the budget you post (there's just one box for this, and no flexibity to enter anything other than a number) won't reflect any individual  freelancer's portion of the job.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths