🐈
» Forums » Clients » How Does One Contact Support
Page options
f9da637d
Community Member

How Does One Contact Support

I just completed my first project in record time. I was so pleased until I actually tried to pay the freelancer and all of a sudden the Upwork dashboard is a mess of things. Is it actually possible to contact support directly? Searching through the Upwork website is basically an infinite loop that pushes you to the community. The FAQ page doesn't work. I tried to access the FAQ section I am interested in and the details briefly display and then I am redirected to the main FAQ section so I can keep trying the same thing over and over. When using the chat function possible resolution articles are offered. I am then asked if this resolved my issue and the only possible option is for me to select a yes so I suppose it means I don't have an issue. There is no place to actually contact the help desk. I want to pay my freelancer now but there is no way for me to complete the payment now. WTF?

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marjana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f9da637d
Community Member

The frustration is that I cannot see that page. When I click on the support link you've included in this reply, I see a page for a split second and I am then redirected here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=8c48141b81f83270fbec1e7b52c2d5ea. The redirect is automatic and it disallows me access to aspects of the support system.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mirjana,

I'll be sure to follow up with the team handling this case so that they can assist you accordingly. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

This is what winds me up. Click contact support and it opens to a bot or an article. For the amount of service fee and VAT deducted, you should be able to message a real human being, simply and easily.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths