cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a payment method from Bangladesh?

Tanmoy B Member Since: Feb 2, 2016
1 of 6

Hello,

I have just opened a Client profile and want to hire freelancers, who will work for me. But I need to add a payment method to hire them, which has become a big problem from my area. 

What I am basically trying to say? 

PayPal is not supported in my area Bangladesh, and the banks of my zone do not allow this kind of online payment.

I mean, they don't provide International Master/Visa Debit Card for online transition (sending), and also don’t want to provide me a Credit Card, as I still don't have a range of income.

So in these cases, what should I do? If anyone can tell me about this, it will be a great help for me.

I look forward to getting your suggestion... 

Regards, 

Tanmoy B

Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
2 of 6
You may use your freelancer account balance in Upwork.

Or you can post this in Bangaladesh specific group so that you can get an answer quickly.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Bangladesh/gp-p/bangladesh
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 6

@Ramesh K wrote:
You may use your freelancer account balance in Upwork.

No, he can not.

If he can not get an acceptable (to Upwork) type of card he can not hire on Upwork.

Tanmoy B Member Since: Feb 2, 2016
4 of 6

Hello,

Could you please tell more about it ? Actually I don't get your point.  What do you mean by acceptable card ? How he can but can't use my upwork blance ?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 6

@Tanmoy B wrote:

Hello,

Could you please tell more about it ? Actually I don't get your point.  What do you mean by acceptable card ? How he can but can't use my upwork blance ?

You need a credit card.

You can NOT pay freelancers you hire with your Upwork balance, so you need to add a proper credit card

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
6 of 6

ITT: We learn about clients to avoid.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS