🐈
» Forums » Clients » How can I change the start date in a hourly c...
Page options
2ca227f2
Community Member

How can I change the start date in a hourly contact on my client account.

Hello,

I created a hourly contract on my client account today.
By my mistaken, I setup start date as 21 Jan 2022. I want to change the start date as today 15 Jan 2022, again. But there is no option for it in hourl contact setting. 

Could you let me know how can I change the start date?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Dmitry D wrote:

When I end the contract without any payment and create new contact again, will the freelancer have an unsuccessed work history?

No, this will have absolutely no effect on the freelancer's Job Success Score or anything else at all unless you leave poor feedback.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Dmitry,

The only way to change this start date is to end the contract, rehire your freelancer, and reset the start date on the rehire form.

~ Joanne
Upwork
2ca227f2
Community Member

Hi Janne, thanks for your kind answer.

My freelancer is asking about the job success/unsuccess. When I end the contract without any payment and create new contact again, will the freelancer have an unsuccessed work history?

I and freelancer want to know about it. Because I think it's important for his work histories, in the future. 

Thank you!

petra_r
Community Member

Dmitry D wrote:

When I end the contract without any payment and create new contact again, will the freelancer have an unsuccessed work history?

No, this will have absolutely no effect on the freelancer's Job Success Score or anything else at all unless you leave poor feedback.

2ca227f2
Community Member

Hi Petra,
Make sense. Thanks for your help!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths