🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How can I check my Escrow Balance?
Page options
sound4c
Community Member

How can I check my Escrow Balance?

It looks like I may have been charged by Upwork mulitple times for an Escrow deposit. How can I check my Escrow balances and statement? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Vicky,

You can go to your Reports> Transaction History and check all the charges. You can also see if you have any fixed-price deposits in Escrow there:

Screenshot_21.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Vicky,

You can go to your Reports> Transaction History and check all the charges. You can also see if you have any fixed-price deposits in Escrow there:

Screenshot_21.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello,

I cannot find any reports. I actually proposed a contract and paid in escrow account, but then I hired another freelancer. How do I get the first money back???

Hi Orestis,

You'll be able to find the report Valeria referred to by going to Reports > Transactions tab. I checked and don't see any active offers on your account, and Escrow for the recently started contract is already funded. Let me know if you're seeing anything differently.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

how can i refund a payment in screw for ended contract

Hi Hassan,

Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about how you can get an Escrow refund. However, I checked your account, but couldn't find any funds that are in Escrow. Could you please send us more information about the refund you are trying to request so that we can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i posted a job fixed price 50 USD and after hiring a freelancer 

changed the  contract for 25 USD  

i had ended the job ( job completed  For 25 USD ) 

by checking My bank Account  it transfered 25 USD two times 0n 20 april 2021 

and one time again 25 usd after finishing job 

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Hello Hassan, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Where is the Report tab?
Kindly suggest the path.

I am using Google chrome from Android phone. Also checking through app. But not getting any report tab.

Today I received first time payment from client.

Hi Bhupender,

Please access Upwork through a computer, you should see the Report's tab at the top of the page.

~Nina

Hello there! I made a full refund from a Freelancer 80USD. It says approved 11 may. Where the money goes? I dont see anywhere? Does the money go again in my credit card which I payed?

Hi Eni,

Yes! You can check your Reports > Transactions to see the refund was sent to your payment method.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
5ccc8446
Community Member

Have a quick question here.  I have $60 which I had alloted for a different project, which stays cancelled for now.  So I want to use this $60 for other projects.  How do I do that ?

Hi Gopalakrishnan,

If you cancel an offer or a contract the funds will be reversed back directly to your bank account. Unfortunately they won't stay on your Upwork account. When funds are reversed please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days to be loaded on your account.

If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths