cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I check my Escrow Balance?

Highlighted
Vicki M Member Since: Jul 27, 2016
1 of 8

It looks like I may have been charged by Upwork mulitple times for an Escrow deposit. How can I check my Escrow balances and statement? 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Hi Vicky,

You can go to your Reports> Transaction History and check all the charges. You can also see if you have any fixed-price deposits in Escrow there:

Screenshot_21.png

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

Orestis D Member Since: Nov 9, 2017
3 of 8

Hello,

I cannot find any reports. I actually proposed a contract and paid in escrow account, but then I hired another freelancer. How do I get the first money back???

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 8

Hi Orestis,

You'll be able to find the report Valeria referred to by going to Reports > Transactions tab. I checked and don't see any active offers on your account, and Escrow for the recently started contract is already funded. Let me know if you're seeing anything differently.

Highlighted
Bhupender S Member Since: Feb 20, 2018
5 of 8
Where is the Report tab?
Kindly suggest the path.

I am using Google chrome from Android phone. Also checking through app. But not getting any report tab.

Today I received first time payment from client.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Bhupender,

Please access Upwork through a computer, you should see the Report's tab at the top of the page.

~Nina
Highlighted
Gopalakrishnan M Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
7 of 8

Have a quick question here.  I have $60 which I had alloted for a different project, which stays cancelled for now.  So I want to use this $60 for other projects.  How do I do that ?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Gopalakrishnan,

If you cancel an offer or a contract the funds will be reversed back directly to your bank account. Unfortunately they won't stay on your Upwork account. When funds are reversed please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days to be loaded on your account.

If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS