🐈
» Forums » Clients » How can I contact my account manager?
Page options
16968d7f
Community Member

How can I contact my account manager?

Dear All,

I have a few questions and I cannot find the account manager assigned to me with the Plus Client Benefit. Can someone contact me urgently?

13 REPLIES 13
prestonhunter
Community Member

If you don't know how to contact your account manager, or if you can not easily contact your account manager...

...then it means that the Upwork team associated with the Account Manager concept has additional work to do in order to make it so that clients such as yourself never have to wonder about this.

Yes exactly. I would like Upwork to contact me for this. And not me asking for it. 

Hi Tana,

Of course! One of our agents will reach out directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi Tana, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here, please let us know more details about your questions so we could help or refer you to the team that can.

~Andrea
Upwork
16968d7f
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

Can I have access to the Account Manager that I am paying for?

> I need to change my payment from credit card to invoicing and monthly payment. How can I do that?

> What is needed and what do i need as an agreement? Enterprise wise I need faster support please.

Hi Tana,

Our team already reached out via this support ticket. If there's anything else you need help with, please let us know!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, I represent a huge organisation. This credit card payment is a big bottleneck. Can I please talk to someone? I am sure organisations like Google or Microsoft are not limited by a credit card limit to get work done.

re: "This credit card payment is a big bottleneck. Can I please talk to someone? I am sure organisations like Google or Microsoft are not limited by a credit card limit to get work done."

You don't need to pay using a credit card.

Upwork offers other billing methods, including PayPal and ACH.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067988-Billing-Methods

Also, you may wish to look into establishing an Enterprise account, which features consolidated billing and invoicing with net 30 terms.

https://www.upwork.com/enterprise/

Thank you Preston. I have requested multiple times to speak to my Account manager but no luck. 

> This area of Enterprise billing seems to be a grey area. 

> If i can set up an invoice billing who can set it up? And what is required? 

> For Global Organisations, is there a specific approval or finance clearance needed?

re: "I have requested multiple times to speak to my account manager but no luck."

I believe that the concept of "account managers" for non-Enterprise clients is a "work in progress."

You have some important questions.

I have flagged your post to bring it to the attention of a Forum Moderator who may be able to provide you with help getting these questions answered quickly.

Hi Tana,

I can see our team has already reached out to you here but there is no reply from you. If the payment methods they described don't work for you, please reply directly to your support ticket so the team can continue assisting you. You can also reply from the notification sent to your email address.

~Andrea
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

I need to change my payment from credit card to invoicing and monthly payment. How can I do that?

That is not available on Upwork. You don't need Support or an account manager as this simply isn't an option and can't be done.

On the topic of account managers...

I found this official Upwork documentation:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018800733-Upwork-Plus

...which features this note:

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 11.40.28 AM.png

and also:

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 11.40.44 AM.png

I believe that there is genuine (yet-untapped) potential for the "account manager" concept. The concept may presently be primarily a marketing idea, but if implemented, it could be a welcome addition to the product Upwork offers to clients who subscribe to the Plus plan.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths