🐈
» Forums » Clients » How can I contact u when I have an issue to l...
Page options
d5170829
Community Member

How can I contact u when I have an issue to login my account and this is exactly what I want to ask?

Your platform just drives me nuts!! When I tried to login my account, it said my login email doesn't exist. Then I tried to sign up a new account with the same email address, and it said it was registered already. I found there's no way to contact you directly, and you requests users to login before we can leave messages here or whatever ways to contact you. In this case, I opened another account to contact you, but your platform keeps loading the same page to ask me posting a job!! Please reply with a solution to my email address directly ASAP.

9 REPLIES 9
PradeepH

Hello Fun,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will be happy to assist you. Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with your Upwork username or email address so that we can assist you further? You can also message us on our Social media pages in case you are unable to contact us through our website.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Thank you for your prompt response. I have also send you a message through Facebook messenger before leaving the message here! Will send you a private message right after.

Hello Pradeep

I am a new client on this platform and really need your help

I cant send you a PM because it shows "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action." 

I have tried every tip here to contact the customer support but without success

Please give me a way to reach out to you or any member directly via mail

I could not even find any option to raise a ticket  - the system is extremely complicated. 

Please I need your help. 

I am trying to contact customer support but why is the process so difficult? It's like making your way out of a horror movie experience. 

I have Googled and watched every video but it seems Upwork has done a terrific job in securing that clients do not ever reach their customer support. This is clearly intentional. 

Please reach out to me ! I need help. 

Hi Joe, 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues contacting our team. You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team. Please feel free to share more information with us here in the community and we'll gladly help you with it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dbcb29d7
Community Member

Thanks for the reply Joanne

I have tried that but it never seems to reach the customer support. 

I have tried everything mentioned on this community section, on google and youtube as well. 

Can you please reach out to me privately via a ticket or something ? (there's no way to Open a ticket too!) 

Hi Joe,

Thanks for getting back. I'm sorry about the trouble you had. I just checked, and it looks like you have already corresponded with our team about your concern. You can access the ticket here. Please feel free to post any questions on the ticket, and the agent will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

re: "...it seems Upwork has done a terrific job in securing that clients do not ever reach their customer support. This is clearly intentional."

You think this is intentional?

Well... yeah.

I actually don't mind that freelancers are funneled into less expensive support channels, such as the Community Forum.

I don't want freelancers tying up resource-intensive live Support options asking questions they should have simply answered for themselves by reading help docs,

But clients...

Clients are the one who pay my Upwork income.

I believe that clients are being faced with far too much difficulty in getting Support. Clients come here to pay money to freelancers and Upwork itself. I want to make that as easy as possible.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths