🐈
» Forums » Clients » How can I get any real customer support
Page options
1b622378
Community Member

How can I get any real customer support

I (from WinWisely) have had my job post seeking a research director and/or user tester on Upwork for a month (and about to post now for. a UI designer), and not one response!!DESPITE competitive pay,  and have asked UPwork for help and so farTerrible service so far--zero. Even your support link (under the ? in upper right corner on desk top takes user into an endless loop, never leading you to a support form to send in a ticket. Our complaint: For weeks i've been asking for help to get applicants, since have never received even ONE notice from you of any interested applicant. About to tell everyone to avoid Upwork and use Freelancer

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gary, 

I'm sorry to learn that you are having difficulty reaching out to our Support Team. You can find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page, and from there, you should be able to contact our Support Team directly. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center.

I checked your two open job posts, and can see that your job post from last month has 13 applicants, while your recently posted job has 6 applicants. I was also unable to see any ticket, or request where you have asked for assistance with hiring. Just the same, I will go ahead and forward your account information to the team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further with shortlisting freelancers for your open projects. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello upwork company and to all team members?
I want to ask some questions.
Does the upwork company allow the freelancers to work with two projects with two clients at the same time?
Please inform me about these details.

Thank you,

Best Regards
Krima Tamang

Krima T wrote:
Hello upwork company and to all team members?
I want to ask some questions.
Does the upwork company allow the freelancers to work with two projects with two clients at the same time?
Please inform me about these details.

Thank you,

Best Regards
Krima Tamang

Upwork has no regulations about that. That is between freelancer and client. Generally, the answer is: of course many freelancers work on several jobs at the same time, since this is rarely full-time employment. 

Does the upwork company allow the freelancers to work with different two projects at the same time?
Latest Articles
Learning Paths