🐈
» Forums » Clients » How can I get refund for Premium Post?
Page options
3c4c7170
Community Member

How can I get refund for Premium Post?

How to get a refund of money of the premium job post?

I accedently took the premium job post. Can I please get a refund for the premium post? I didn't know that you would charge per job post

2 REPLIES 2
0e6e7259
Community Member

To request a refund for a premium job post on Upwork, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to your Upwork account and click on the "Help" icon in the top right corner.
  2. Select "Get Help" from the dropdown menu.
  3. Click on the "Billing and Payments" category.
  4. Select "Request a Refund" as the subcategory.
  5. In the request form, provide the details of the premium job post that you accidentally purchased and explain that you would like a refund.
  6. Submit the request and wait for a response from Upwork.

Please note that refunds for premium job posts are not guaranteed and are subject to Upwork's terms and conditions. If your request is approved, the refund will typically be credited back to your original payment method within a few business days. However, if the job post has already received proposals or if the job is already live, the refund may not be possible.

It's important to carefully review the details of any purchases or actions on Upwork before confirming them to avoid accidental charges. I hope this information helps you get the refund you are requesting.😊

PradeepH

Hi Djordje,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already reached out to our support team and the refund is already processed now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths