🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How can I get the client on Upwork?
Page options
nyraval331
Community Member

How can I get the client on Upwork?

Hello @all

Greetings of the day!

I hope you all are good. I have tried many to reach the client but they didn't get any response back to me. Does anyone have an idea how can I grow with the upwork?

Thanks & Regadages,

Nayan R.
Upwork profile

**edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Your first feedback is bad. It seems you stopped working without even telling the client the reason. That makes you look unrealiable. 

englshwriter
Community Member

Hi, you follow some rules among lots like-

• Complete your profile first with relavent information that will represent you or your skills.
  • Apply only which job matches your skills.
  • Before applyig, read job details and write cover letter based on job requirements.
  • Be honest, if you do not have some skills amongest many skills, just mention, you have these skills, but you are not expert in this area.
  • Focus how serious, comitted and responsible to complete this project if you get a chance to work with him/her.
  • Request for calling you for an interview and be ready for fast communication.
  • Answer politely and show, you are capable to complete his/her project in time.
  • Remember, apply at the begining of job posting, never apply when you see, already apply many candidates.
  • Be postive and never leave your HOPE, you must win once InshaAllah. 
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members