🐈
» Forums » Clients » How can I hide or make private my past contra...
Page options
0f4365d9
Community Member

How can I hide or make private my past contracts (I'm a client, not freelancer)

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ashok,

Once a contract has already been closed/ended, the option to set it to private will not be available.  To learn more about job visibility and how to create one as a private job check out our guide Here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

What if it's been "filled", is it still viewable to the public?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher,

If a job posting is public, then the posting will be publicly accessible through the client and the freelancer Work History. If the posting is private, it won't be accessible. It's not possible for you to change the original visibility of a job post once it was closed, but we'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I need support to make job post private - who do I need to contact?

Hi Whitney, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here, please check out this help article to learn how to Change Job Post Visibility.

~Andrea
Upwork
5fab2335
Community Member

Hi I have a similar problem please help ASAP.I want to make my previous contact private

Hi Shelton,

If you're referring to a contract that has been already completed, as Bojan mentioned here, it's not possible to change its original visibility. However, if you're referring to your most recent job post, you can change its visibility by clicking on the job posting itself and clicking the "make private" button that's on the right side of the screen. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5fab2335
Community Member

Even if it’s impossible.Can’t you guys do it on that side since you have
all the access?

Hi Shelton, 

I can see that one of our agents already reached out to you directly. Rest assured they will assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths