🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How can I see if payment went through?
Page options
mcmahan_wenda
Community Member

How can I see if payment went through?

I put a bonus in, but apparently my comment was too long, and I don't know if the bonus went through, or if the payment was even authorized - is there a way to tell. This is the first job I have hired for.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Wenda,

So far you had one hourly contract which ended this week. On an hourly contract, your Freelancer log hours and you're automatically billed for them. On Monday you'll be invoiced for the previous week's hours based on your freelancers' Work Diaries. Your default billing method will be charged automatically. If there's an issue, you have until Friday to file a dispute. Click here to learn more about the weekly billing cycle.

I hope this helped. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wenda,

We checked and didn't see any bonus payment being initiated.  You can also check the transaction report on your account where all payments would show.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for the response, Bojan. When I look at the transaction report, I see "No transactions meet your selected criteria" with the dates set to the current activity period.  I kindly request a little more assistance on understanding when and what I have paid - thank you.

Hi Wenda,

So far you had one hourly contract which ended this week. On an hourly contract, your Freelancer log hours and you're automatically billed for them. On Monday you'll be invoiced for the previous week's hours based on your freelancers' Work Diaries. Your default billing method will be charged automatically. If there's an issue, you have until Friday to file a dispute. Click here to learn more about the weekly billing cycle.

I hope this helped. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I see nothing in the transaction report. I have no option to "Review and Pay" when I look at my Contracts. There's no charge on my credit card and I really need some actual help to make sure this person is paid. What can I do?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths