🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How can I view my company's overall ratin...
Page options
82d39574
Community Member

How can I view my company's overall rating on Upwork?

Is it possible to see the overall rating of my company on Upwork? I know how to view individual ratings from Freelancers, but I am curious to see the overall standing of the company. 

7 REPLIES 7
mtngigi
Community Member

Emily B wrote:

Is it possible to see the overall rating of my company on Upwork? I know how to view individual ratings from Freelancers, but I am curious to see the overall standing of the company. 

Emily,

My understanding is that you can't. If you do a search, you'll find other clients have asked this question. A mod addressed it in this post - which you can reply to if you want further information:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Clients/How-Can-I-View-Feedback-from-Freelancers/m-p/569231#M41057

devlabsus
Community Member

There is a very non-intuitive way to see your rating. Do this:

1. Select Jobs > All Job Postings

2. Click on the 3 dots all the way to the right side of your most recent job posting. (It's ok if it's a closed job. Just be sure to pick your most recent job)

3. From that pop-up list select 'View Job Posting'

4. When that page loads, off to the right click 'View Posting'

Now you are looking at the actual post of your job, as freelancers see it from their end. And on this page off to the right, under 'About the client' you will see the details of the person who posted the job (you) along with your rating.

Would have been a lot easier if this information was visible from your profile page, right?  😉 The UI for Upwork has come a long way over the years so here's to hoping one day Upwork will put it there.

Thank you, that is very helpful. And I have 5.0/5.0 with 15 reviews, that's cool too:-)

excellent!  thanks

This worked for me. Thanks for these instructions. 

Great

10 years later... still waiting lol

Latest Articles
Learning Paths