cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I withdraw money from my Upwork balance as a client?

Highlighted
Joe N Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
1 of 6

Hello,

I have noticed that Upwork refunded me money from a cancelled contract. However, I was hoping this money would be sent to my Bank account which I used to fund the contract. How do I do this as a client?

Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Hi Joe,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

Untitled
Joe N Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
3 of 6

Thanks Goran

Andrew P Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
4 of 6

Hi Goran,

I have a case similar to Joe's. I have discovered that I have an account balance of $237.50 on my client account. I would like to move the client-account balance from my Upwork account to my bank account.

Could you please have someone reach our to me as well?

Thank you,

Andrew

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 6

Hi Andrew,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 6

Just to clarify something...

While it is excellent that a Forum Moderator offered direct assistance to clients in this thread... it is normally not necessary for a client to ask for help in such situations:

If a client receives a refund from a freelancer, such as when a milestone is funded but refunded... the money is AUTOMATICALLY sent back to the funding source within five business days.

If a client's credit card was charged, the money is sent back to the card. Without the client or any Upwork personnel needing to do anything.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS