cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I withdraw money from my Upwork balance as a client?

Highlighted
Caroline E Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
11 of 21
I'm having the same issue I have money on my account and would like to withdraw back to my bank account
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
12 of 21

Hi Caroline,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Noel B Member Since: Sep 12, 2020
13 of 21

Hi,

could you help me withdraw my money from Upwork to my bank?

cheers,

Noel

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
14 of 21

Hi Noel,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Ting M Member Since: Sep 30, 2020
15 of 21

Hi Shopify team, I have the same situation. It is frustrating that the contract got cancelled just like that, and now my money is trapped in the balance here. I opened a ticket a couple days ago, but still haven't heard back. please help

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
16 of 21

Hi Ting,

I checked your account, and it looks like the job you posted is active. Our team has also reached out to you on this ticket number: 29813092. Please check the ticket and feel free to respond with any questions you may have. The agent will be more than happy to assist you further.   

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Solomon O Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
17 of 21

Hello, I have the same issue I have money on my account and would like to withdraw back to my bank account. Could you please assist? thanks.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
18 of 21

Hi Solomon,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Orukpe E Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
19 of 21

Hello,

I have noticed that Upwork refunded me money ($40) from a cancelled contract. However, I was hoping this money would be sent to my Bank account which I used to fund the contract.

How do I do this as a client?

Can you help return this money to my bank account?

Thank you

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
20 of 21

Hi Orukpe,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS