🐈
» Forums » Support » How can I withdraw money from my Upwork balan...
Page options
bd1b1ab1
Community Member

How can I withdraw money from my Upwork balance as a client?

Hello,

I have noticed that Upwork refunded me money from a cancelled contract. However, I was hoping this money would be sent to my Bank account which I used to fund the contract. How do I do this as a client?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Joe,

Depending on what you’ve received a refund for, the funds will either be sent directly to your primary payment method or added to your Upwork balance. If the funds have been sent to your payment method, you’ll see them on your statement within 5 business days. If the funds have been added to your Upwork balance and you’d prefer it be sent to your payment method, our support team will be happy to assist you with this.

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

89 REPLIES 89

Hi Shumail,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
8286343a
Community Member

Hello, I have a similar problem, can I withdraw money from the upwork account? Thank you very much

Hi Vilcu,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with this.

~Andrea
Upwork
5bd6d91c
Community Member

Hi,

I also need help with the same problem.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
papakhan
Community Member

I have an ending balance in my Upwork account, and I'm not planning on hiring any more freelancers. How do I get this amount refunded?

Hi Rukunuddin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
b4cec52f
Community Member

How can I withdraw money from my Upwork balance as a client i have 5$ and i would like to send back to my account please?

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-72 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2f781c32
Community Member

Hi guys,

I'm trying to hire a freelancer on Upwork. But I'm wondering about the payment method. As a client, we need to finish loading money in our payment account on Upwork, and then pay the freelancer. But If I load more money than I have to pay, how to withdraw the left money? 
like I load in $100 and I pay $50. Then how I withdraw $50 left? 

thank you so much.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths