🐈
» Forums » Clients » How can i cancel Transactions that have run o...
Page options
98a966b7
Community Member

How can i cancel Transactions that have run out several times?

Dear Moderator, accidentally I hired a freelancer several times. This was not desired by me. Regrettably, the direct debits / debits were carried out several times, this was expressly not intended by me.

How does it work with the first milestone? Will payments only be instructed when I confirm the milestone? Total debits and total credit are equal, the Balance 0$.

I am a little confused, as I have assumed that payments only take place when projects are completed.

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christoph,

I can see that you have posted this question on your ticket, I’ll follow up with the team that’s handling your case and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible.

Meantime, please check this helpful resources and this thread to give you an idea on how to get started as a client. Please choose the closest category in posting the project you wish to post. Define your project with details like goals, deliverables, deadlines, and budget so freelancers can submit competitive proposals. You can also search for qualified freelancers and invite them to submit proposals. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths