🐈
» Forums » Clients » How can i withdraw money in my balance as a c...
Page options
computer905
Community Member

How can i withdraw money in my balance as a client ?

Hi,

My job was cancelled because freelancer can't finished the job. i saw the money was returned to my balence in upworks. please let me know how can we take it back to our paypal account where the payment was from.

Regards

S.Z

19 REPLIES 19
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Sherman,

I'll escalate you request to the team and they'll process it as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork
5e8fc0ab
Community Member

I have the same issue, thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sam,

I checked and can see that you already have an open ticket with the team. If you have further questions, please let post it on the same ticket thread and the team will assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork
4cd1fde3
Community Member

I have same kind of problem with me, the freelancer didn't do the job and the contract was cancelled, now I can see the balance in my account but don't know how to withdraw. so can you please help.

Hi Shahnavaz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with withdrawing your finds, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have the same issue and would like to withdraw my funds. I was hoping I would find a withdrawal option.

Hi Klein,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Can you help me withdraw my funds please.

fde49161
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue and would like to withdraw my funds. 

Please help.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Job, 

It doesn't look like you have added a payment method yet. You may read up on this help article to be able to select, and set up how you wish to withdraw your earnings. 

~ Avery
Upwork
usamakhair
Community Member

I have $100 in my balance and I don't know how to withdaw it back to my bank account. Please help.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Osama,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
24cba05c
Community Member

I have same issue, I have balance available in my account as a Refund. How can I get this back to my account?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Martin.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
anetka0310
Community Member

I also have the same issue and I would like to withdraw money to my account 

Hi Anna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

My job was cancelled because freelancer couldn't finished the job. i saw the money was returned to my balance in upworks. please let me know how can I take it back to my paypal account where the payment was from.

Regards

Marc

re: "My job was cancelled because freelancer couldn't finished the job. i saw the money was returned to my balance in upworks. please let me know how can I take it back to my paypal account where the payment was from."

Marc:
I have recommended that Upwork provide a button that clients can use... They would click the button and that would move the money from their Upwork account back to the credit card or PayPal account.

There is no such button.

Right now you have two choices:

a) Use that credit to hire other freelancers

b) Contact Upwork Customer Support to ask them to move that money back to your PayPal account.

Hi Marc,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths