🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How do I contact upwork
Page options
2933b674
Community Member

How do I contact upwork

Hi,

So I've never had a problem for years, but the Data chat bot won't let me go through. No matter which path I choose, whenever I click Contact Support it just gets stuck there.

Anyone have any idea how to get in touch with a human being?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Ovidiu,

You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team. Please feel free to share more information with us here in the community and we'll gladly help you with it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
2933b674
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have done just that, it's been stuck like this for almost 30 minutes:

Ok, so it worked after I typed in "live chat"..

Can someone please post an email address or phone number so I can contact support? I have searched the site for an hour now and can't find a way to get through to someone. This level of support is unnacapetable and I am ready to take my business elsewhere. I've paid thousands to the site over the last two years and they can't even provide a live chat so I can fix a payment issue, absolutely pathetic.

Hi Jacob,

I understand your frustration with this and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. You should be able to connect with our Customer Support by following the steps Joanne shared in her post. 

However, I've also escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and email as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths