🐈
» Forums » Clients » How do I escalate the upwork ticket?
Page options
4e8d3912
Community Member

How do I escalate the upwork ticket?

The upwork support and resolution team should be replaced by a bot. All they do is send pre defined messages and expect the problem to be solved.
I had a dispute with a freelancer, it's been more than a week and all I recieved from the dispute resolution team were 2 messages about the arbitration fees.
We were forced to come to a resolution because of the mediocre mediation service they provided. Now that the dispute the resolved between the client and the freelancer the dispute mediator is missing and has gone mute. The dispute mediator did not answer to any of my questions.

How do I get upwork to close the dispute and start the refund process? Is there any way the ticket can be escalated?
1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dota,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had. I will escalate your concern further and your dispute agent will assist you further as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 3 business days for our dispute team to update your ticket and follow up on your questions. 
If you have any additional information you would like to share, feel free to follow up on your dispute at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths