🐈
» Forums » Clients » How do I get a refund of my Upwork balance ba...
Page options
6f7508e8
Community Member

How do I get a refund of my Upwork balance back to my credit card?

I have an ending balance in my Upwork account, and I'm not planning on hiring any more freelancers. How do I get this amount sent back to my credit card?

Thanks.

28 REPLIES 28
petra_r
Community Member

Contact Support who can refund it back to the payment method it came from originally (only)

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Cindy,

I put a request for your Upwork balance to be refunded back to your payment method and it will be processed shortly.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I  also have the same problem. I have an ending balance in my Upwork account, and I'm not planning on hiring any more freelancers. How do I get this amount sent back to my credit card? Can you please help me?

Thanks.

Upwork clients currently face a situation sometimes in which they have a balance, due to receiving refunds, but no way to immediately return those funds to their credit card.

If there was a clearly understandable, easy to use button... that only appeared if a balance was present... that clients could use to do this themselves... then these clients would not need to face frustration, and they would not need to use up valuable Upwork personnel time.

Hi Shweta,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have an ending balance in my Upwork account, and I'm not planning on hiring any more freelancers. How do I get this amount sent back to my credit card?

Hi Ahlem,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your request.

~Andrea
Upwork
57589d5a
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hai Son,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
468b6a35
Community Member

Hi 

I too have an ending balance in my Upwork account, and I'm not planning on hiring any more freelancers. How do I get this amount sent back to my credit card?

Thanks

Hi Asad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I need help as well. I have a balance of 400 n need it refunded please

ee265d79
Community Member

Hi, I also have this same issue and would like my balance to be refunded back to my card as I am not planning on hiring more freelancers at the moment.

Hi Jill,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

I need my money returned back to my debit card please. I need it asap to pay my bills please.. Can someone help me right away please 

Hi Florence,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I  checked your account and it seems like you were able to refund the amount back to your bank account. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork
7d13f1eb
Community Member

Hi, I also have this same issue and would like my balance to be refunded back to my card as I am not planning on hiring more freelancers at the moment.

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
0ef4c003
Community Member

Hello all, I withdrew a contract sent to a freelancer before he could accept it. The transaction history says that the escrow amount i deposited earlier will be refunded to my credit card, but I still have not received it. It has been more than 5 hours. Can someone please assist, thank you in advance.

Hi En Guan,

Please allow up to 5 days for the funds to show on your statement.

~Andrea
Upwork
9aeda675
Community Member

Hi 

I have an ending balance in my Upwork account, from a partially refunded job. How do I get this amount sent back to my card?

There isnt a clear way to reach out to the support team.

Thanks

Hi Odusola,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
ed27d59c
Community Member

Hi, 

Thank you, 

Anju 

Hi Anju,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding your concern about returning the funds to your credit card. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
8eb4e0bb
Community Member

Hi, 

I also have an ending balance in my Upwork account, and I'm not planning on hiring any more freelancers. How do I get this amount sent back to my credit card? Can't found how to open a new ticket ... -.-'

Thank you, 

Anis

Hello Jean,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

sir may name is amin ul haq im new you gudie me plese 

amin
f180da4f
Community Member

yes im

amin
Latest Articles
Learning Paths