cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know when my credit card has been verified?

Bob L Member Since: Aug 7, 2017
1 of 6

I added a credit card and was asked to verify it by entering the two charge amounts. I did this, but received no notification as to whether the card had already been verified. 

I am ready to hire a freelancer for our new project, but don't wish to take the official plunge until I can be certain my payment method has and will be accepted by upwork. I've already had countless problems trying to link my paypal account and so credit card is the only viable option remaining. 

Thanks for any input on this. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Bob,

I checked and can confirm that the verification of your credit card was completed successfully and you should be all set to hire a freelancer. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nicholas L Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
3 of 6

Dear Valeria,

I am having the same issue.  My account keeps telling me that the payment method is unverified, yet the payments are shoing up in my account.  Please help!  I'm not wanting to slow up the freelancer with this.

Thanks!

nick

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Nicholas,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your billing method verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ishtiaque A Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 6

I can't tell if my payment method is showing up as verified. Can someone tell me?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 6

Hi Ishtiaque, 

I can see that your billing method is verified, and this should show as "Payment verified" on your job posts. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS