cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see my profile

Highlighted
Joana R Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
1 of 25

I would like to see what freelances see on my profile. Things like feedback, reviwes, etc. I cannot find a link anywhere.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Renante V Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
2 of 25

@Joana R wrote:

I would like to see what freelances see on my profile. Things like feedback, reviwes, etc. I cannot find a link anywhere.

Clients don't have a profile page.

To see what you wanted to see, you can go to any previous job you have posted. 

Feedback and reviews would be under the "Client's recent history" section

Highlighted
Joana R Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
3 of 25

Thank you! Where do I find Clients recent history?

Highlighted
Community Leader
Nahid H Member Since: Apr 9, 2011
4 of 25
Clients profile page is limited. Only contacted freelancer can see your previous job posting.

You can have your freelancer page also on same account.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
5 of 25

@Nahid H wrote:
Clients profile page is limited. Only contacted freelancer can see your previous job posting.

You can have your freelancer page also on same account.

The client is not asking about their freelancer page. They simply want to see their feedbacka and reviews, related to previous jobs with the freelancers they hired.

They have to look at each job indidually to gain this info.

Renante V post is correct.

It would be great if clients had an easier way to see information like this on one page, but Upwork does not seem to think it's a big deal. Ah well.

Highlighted
Allen A Member Since: Mar 7, 2018
6 of 25

I'd like to see this as well.  As someone who spends $10k+/month on upwork I'd like to have a consolidated page of our reviews and spend etc.  This type of information bears on what kind of freelancers will want to work for you etc. and should be available to us clients.

Highlighted
Nirosha K Member Since: Oct 29, 2018
7 of 25

Highlighted
Angela Rae S Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
8 of 25

If you go into "user settings" there is a link that says "my profile."  Everything should be visible there.

Highlighted
Greg B Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
9 of 25

I don't see that for client accounts? Does anyone else? I don't see why seeing feedback from people I've hired is so difficult to consolidate. Anyone else know how to get this info?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 25

Hi Greg,

Client's feedback history shows on every project they had with Freelancers. Unfortunately, there is no separate client profile area. You can find more information about this subject reading this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS