cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see my profile

Highlighted
Greg B Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
11 of 25

Thanks, hopefully Upwork will consider adding such a feature. Sort of painful to have to go through each job, as another user pointed out.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
12 of 25

Greg B wrote:

Thanks, hopefully Upwork will consider adding such a feature. Sort of painful to have to go through each job, as another user pointed out.

You don't have to go through each job. You only have to go to one previously posted job. You can bookmark one if you like. Viewing any of your past jobs will show you your past reviews, average star rating, hire rate, spend, average hourly rate, etc.

Highlighted
13 of 25

Thanks Jennifer, but I honestly don't think this is possible. First of all, it is non-trivial to see feedback from anyone you hire for a given job. Second, it's not possible (as far as I can tell) to see feedback from multiple people you hire for the same job. Third, I do not see an easy way to see all my past feedback, the same way someone I hire sees my history. If you disagree, please post the exact steps I should take. The earlier step you posted does not work (as far as I can tell). I develop software for a living and it's non-intuitive to me, that's for sure, even if the functionality exists. I pay regular fees to Upwork when I hire folks, and while I do appreciate the platform, all I'm really asking for is for the Upwork folks to acknowledge my feedback and take it into consideration. The product doesn't need to change if the product managers really don't agree or don't want it to. But it's honestly not hard to just say "thank you, we'll consider it for the future" or "thank you, we'll look into making it easier to access". You clearly have people who are asking the same question as me, so I think that the need is fairly obvious. 

Highlighted
Shawn J Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
14 of 25

I want to add an UpWork URL Link to My Profile, so Freelancers can see that I'm a verified Client.... is this Possible  ?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 25

Hi Shawn, 

As Renante posted on this same thread, clients don't have a profile page. Freelancers will be able to see that information about your when they visit any of your job post link, under the "Client's recent history" section. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
16 of 25

"Freelancers will be able to see that information about your when they visit any of your job post link, under the "Client's recent history" section."

It seems like several people (including me) would like to lobby for clients to see what freelancers see about them. It's similat to how LinkedIn allows you to see your profile as others see it. I suppose there's some reason that product management has decided this would be a bad thing, because it's kind of an obvious feature, but it is really something that would be helpful, so I'm hoping the product managers will reconsider at some point.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 25

Hi Greg,

Unfortunately at the moment, the only option to view your feedback is the one that Bojan described in his post. 

But, thank you for your feedback I will share it with our team for an additional review. If you have any additional questions let me know.

Untitled
Highlighted
Paul T Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
18 of 25

This is a glaring oversight and a feature that many clients and freelancers have repeatedly asked for.

Upwork, your company really needs to do a better job of collecting user feedback and incorporating feature requests. As a new client, it makes me question your technical prowness and the safety of my data.

Highlighted
Ashley J Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
19 of 25

Hi There

Surely upwork should do something about this? seeing the holistic view of what freelancers see will incentive and motivate employers on the platform. 

Highlighted
20 of 25

One would think so. At the very least, acknowledge it here. But the fact that they have not in any meaningful way (thus far), suggests that they are probably not spending much time looking at this community stuff at all (or that they don't have good enough tools to process the feedback). But I'm glad there's more than a few of us who feel this is a major oversight.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS