Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see my profile

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 24

Hi Greg, 

I understand how this can be of value to me, but I'm sorry to confirm that this is yet to be made available to clients of the platform. Just the same, I'll make sure to let the team know that this old request is still being requested. 

Thank you for your understanding.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Russell D Member Since: May 24, 2018
22 of 24

I swear, Upwork deliberately wants clients to be UNABLE to see the reviews that freelancers leave for them.  This has been an issue for so long, and no other platform hides or buries this information like they do.  About every 6 months I'll try and find the info, and have to find a hopefully recent forum topic on the issue and jump through hoops.  Upwork has always had a terrible unintuitive user interface (and apps for that matter) and one would think they could really step it up or just model other platforms.

Highlighted
JP M Member Since: Jan 28, 2020
23 of 24

Posting this as my act of kindness for the day, for a future me finding this thread in a similar Google search. It's not intuitive, but here's how I eventually found it: 

JOBS > ALL POSTINGS > (select the job recently ended) > (select the contractor hired) > VIEW CONTRACT > TERMS & SETTINGS > (review feedback, theirs & yours)

Highlighted
Greg B Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
24 of 24

Thank you for trying to help Upwork out, but this does not address the request on this thread. 

Your instructions allow one to see feedback to you by the most recent freelancer you hired. While this is somewhat useful, when you start to hire 10 or 20 freelancers (including multiple for the same task), it would be nice to see a simple list of all feedback in one place. Otherwise, you will have to follow your instructions 10 or 20 times and you'll have to save the pages for each in order to easily review it. When you look at a list of feedback, you can glean more general trends easier, just like when you read a list of Yelp reviews (they don't just show them to you one at a time).

It seems like an easy feature to add given the number of similar or more advanced features that exist already, but it does seem like Upwork has a reason for not wanting to implement it. Some time back, one of the moderators mentioned they would "pass it along to the team", which is appreciated, but we did not hear back. In fact, I have to say it's almost more frustrating that we don't have Upwork product managers checking out such threads (when moderators/gurus prompt them to) to be responsive. It feels like either they don't care or they don't want to bother to connect, neither of which is a good sign.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS