cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view my feedback?

Brian K Member Since: Feb 25, 2012
1 of 102
I'm a client; I hire freelancers. How do I view my feedback? Thank you.
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
2 of 102
Hi Brian, You can view feedback from the contract details page. It also shows up on the freelancer's public profile (in the work history section) or on your job posts in the history of your hires, below the actual job posting. Hope this helps!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Kyle M Member Since: Feb 10, 2015
3 of 102

I can't believe there's nowhere a client who hires freelancers can go to view all their feedback (not just one from a specific contract). This should be visible on our public profile. Very basic stuff here.

Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
4 of 102

Kyle, there actually is a way to view all of your feedback. Go to any one of your job postings, click on view it, and scroll down. All of your past contracts incl. the name of the freelancer you hired and the feedback that was exchanged will be visible neatly listed in chronological order. I would agree that it's not the most elegant solution, but it does show you want you want to see: all of your feedback in one place.

Chris B Member Since: Feb 24, 2015
5 of 102

i had the same issue.  There should be a place where it is all located on your account.

Shane C Member Since: Mar 26, 2017
6 of 102

No it does not. Unfortunately. 

Sam V Member Since: Jan 27, 2017
7 of 102

I did this and it doesn't show any of my reviews. I know this post is old, maybe you don't let clients see their reviews anymore?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 102

Hi Sam, 

The reason the ended contracts didn't show up on the contracts page is because the "Active" filter was selected. You should be able to select the "Ended" filter by clicking on the "Filters" button as shown below. This should show all the contracts that were closed, and the feedback your freelancers left for you on each contract. 

Ended.png

-Avery
Untitled
Robert B Member Since: Jan 6, 2018
9 of 102

Avery,

I'm a client, who has hired several freelancers, and we have paid over $20K the last few months.  I haven't figured out how to see my freelancers feedback about my profile.  i tried clicking the Contracts link you posted above, but it says I do not have authorization to view that page.  

I'm baffled here, I have spent over 2 hours trying to figure out how to view my freelancers feedback about me, and I still haven't figured it out.  

Anything you can do to help is appreciated. 

Rob

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 102

Hi Rob,

Please, refer to my reply to your post here.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS