cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you build strong relationships with remote freelancers?

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 2

Do you have a team of freelancers who work across the world? How do you build those relationships? Do you have weekly video meetings, send tokens of appreciation?

You don’t need to share an office to have great relationships. Learn how three startup founders have built a strong team dynamic with their 50+ remote freelancers in the video below.

Untitled
cupidmedia
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 2

For my Upwork freelancers all my communication is through email or messaging. The nature of my translation work doesn't require them to communicate with each other, so I don't really have a collaborative environment going. But it's something I've been thinking about and I might discuss further with my freelancers to see if they would be interested or if they're happy with how everything is going.

However, I do also work with a team of software dev contractors who are remote to me and who work collaboratively on projects. For them I have a daily video call where the team discusses what we're currently working on. We also use Slack to communicate through the day.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS