cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get in contact with a Customer Service representative?

William G Member Since: Aug 31, 2017
1 of 4

3 days ago a UpWork customer service representative informed me that UpWork terminated my Freelancer's account due to Fraud.

After numerous email replies to their outreach, I still have yet to understand the status of my contract, my freelancer, the refunded payment, and potential fraud.

I have lost numerous days on delivery of my product, while thousands of dollars remain outstanding with a fraudulent freelancer.  I need to know legal and financial recourse that I have, however no contact can be made with a human at UpWork.

How do I get in contact with someone?  I would like to avoid messaging the CEO, Stephane Kasriel, but my questions do need to be answered.

Does anyone know how to contact UpWork?

Thanks,

Will

Community Leader
Patricia M Member Since: Aug 8, 2016
2 of 4

Hey,

You supouse to have a phone number on the support help center. Is your freelancer **Edited for Community Guidelines**??

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
3 of 4

Patricia, it is inappropriate to ask that question and name names here in the forums.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Will,

I'm sorry the team had to close the account of the freelancer you hired. While we can't share details, please rest assured such drastic measures are taken only when the team has sufficient evidence and after completing a thorough investigation. I see the team has already processed a refund to your account. I have also followed up with the team and they will be updating you shortly with information regarding further steps.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS