🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How does a perfect feedback score work?
Page options
91033a5b
Community Member

How does a perfect feedback score work?

I guess it doesn't really matter, but I just closed a contract and the contractor boatsed he gave me perfect feedback. But from time to time when I've had a perfect feedback score from my hiree, upwork made sure to enthusiastically notified me as such with a congradulations email....I can't remember the content of the email exactly, but I remember for sure that I was notified.

So this time, I was not notifed. So my question is, when you get a perfect score are you still and always notified as such? Is this freelancer just pulling my leg? Or is there a possibility of this being true and maybe these emails are a thing of the past? 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
yitwail
Community Member

Matthew, it seems strange that your freelancer would boast about giving you perfect feedback -- it's no harder to give 5 star feedback then it is to give 1 star feedback. Since I'm not a client, I didn't know Upwork congratulates clients for getting perfect feedback, but I can tell you they've never bothered congratulating freelancers for receiving perfect feedback.

Retired Team Member

Hi Matthew, 

Just to confirm that the email you`re probably referring to is sent only when the first contract is finished, not after each contract is closed. If you would like us to investigate this further let me know and one of our team members will reach out to you directly. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths