🐈
» Forums » Clients » How does one see an invite that was already s...
Page options
aee0bbce
Community Member

How does one see an invite that was already sent?

Hello,

Upwork website says that I already invited someone to a project. But I do not remember doing that.

>> How can I see the invites that I previously sent?

Thanks,

Ghassan.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Ghassan,

Thank you for your message. You will need to follow these steps to view invited freelancer. Click active job posting --> click 'Review Proposals' -->  Click 'Messaged' to find the invited freelancers.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
aee0bbce
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for the reply.  However, I followed the steps above.  When I click on Review Proposals and then Messaged, I get a list of the 3 people that I did invite already. 

However, there is one Freelancer (who I saved under Talent): when I got to his profile and click Invite at the top, it says: You have already invited this freelancer.

The weird thing is that I did not invite him.  And I do not see his name in the list of 3 people (under Messaged).  So something is wrong.

>> Why is Upwork saying that this person is already invited when he is not invited?

I took a screen shot of the Upwork screen saying: You have already invited this freelancer.  Please see attached image.

Thanks again,
Ghassan H.

Hi Ghassan,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths