cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i do makes a good worker?

Momin H Member Since: Apr 24, 2016
1 of 8

i am trying to develop my skill of  upwork.i am very happy and excited to entered upwork,but now this time face some problems .so reach your area. 

thanks 

Momin hossain

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 8

Are you trying to develop your skills as a freelancer or as a client?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 8

Momin,

If you have money to spend and want to hire contractors, we will help provide guidance to you so you can do that.

But it looks to me like you want to work as a contractor on Upwork.

But you are not ready.

If you spend one month reading Upwork Help section articles, the Upwork manual, and various threads in the Upwork Community Forum, and THEN if you come back and post an intelligible question...

...Then I will be willing to answer your questions. But at this point, you have not done the work you need to do first, and nothing we tell you will make any sense even if we were to try to help you.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 8

Understanding Upwork is a good start.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
5 of 8

@Jennifer M wrote:

Understanding Upwork is a good start.

(I could do with a few clues on that. Smiley Very Happy)

Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
7 of 8

Well, when I look at your profile, I can't see anything of value there. You have a few sentences in your profile and that's it. There's no work experience, no portfolio, no tests, nothing. There is no indication that you can do what you say you do.

You can't just say, "I can do this, hire me." You need to show clients that you have experience and can do the job.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 8

Hi Momin,

I encourage you to read this help article to learn more about using Upwork as a client and as a freelancer. You have created a client profile but may need to add a freelancer profile if you are planning to apply for jobs on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
Matija M Member Since: Feb 4, 2013
8 of 8
Umad bro?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS