🐈
» Forums » Clients » How is it possible Upworks financial reportin...
Page options
pentae
Community Member

How is it possible Upworks financial reporting tools are so bad?

Am I missing something? Myself and my bookkeeper are having an impossible time with Upworks financial reporting and having to use bank statements to consolidate our expenses.

Why can't I simply select a month under financial reporting and have Upwork display a simple monthly expense total?

Why is it when I download the CSV file or invoices it does it not show which payment method they have used on file?

How can I even find the information in financial reporting on which payment method was used? It's not there in any of the data i can pull.

We end up spending hours untangling the overly complicated mess of financial reporting which with every other service provider we have is dead simple.

Upwork have managed to create something thats not only overly complicated but also completel opaque. Surely i'm not the only client tearing their hair out having to use their reporting tools every month? How is it possible such a large successful company like this can't get something basic like financial reporting right?

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heath,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths