🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How long do refunds take?
Page options
d84e74b0
Community Member

How long do refunds take?

Hello, 

my company recently had to withdraw an offer, with the first milestone payed from a freelancer because his qualification were not what they said they were. The offer was withdrawn and the milestone on March 30th, but we are still waiting for our refund. I though the process was 3-5 days, can someone tell me if the wait time is actually longer?

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Jade, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that if a contract has not yet started and an offer is withdrawn, rejected, or expired, any funds deposited into escrow will be refunded. Refunds can take up to five business days to be credited. Please, let us know if you don't see the money back on your credit card 5 business days after the offer was withdrawn and we will assist you further.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
d84e74b0
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

The contract did start, and the first milestone was payed, but we had to retrack our offer expecting a refund because the freelancer could not deliver. Our transaction history says the payment refund started on the 30th and we will dont see those funds back in our account today.  

Thank you 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jade,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d84e74b0
Community Member

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths