cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How may Freelancers can be invited to a Job Posting?

Miguel E Member Since: May 5, 2017
1 of 2

I posted a job about 24 hours ago and specifically selected and invited 2 Freelancers to my job post. Is there a limit as to how many Freelancers can be invited to a job posting? The reason I ask is I have not received any kind of notification either from Upwork confirming delivery of invitation, or a notification of "Decline" from either one. I checked my job posting again and now it shows that only one Freelancer was invited instead of two. Now I am unsure as to whether I should resend my Invitation without annoying the Freelancer or should I just assume the Freelancer hit the "Decline" button? Shouldn't the Client be notified of any responses to job posting invitations? Can anyone comment, or help me on this issue? Thank you.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2

Miguel,

You can invite up to 100 freelancer per day to your job provided that you have verified your payment method. 

I checked and it looks like you invited only one freelancer to your job. If the freelancer had declined your invitation, they would show under archived tab. Also, you would receive an email notification about the decline.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS