dix5257

How much to pay for article writing?

If i was to hire a freelancer to write some articles for me how much per article is the average price?

Articles will be around recruitment and talent management. I will provide the details just for the writer to improve grammar, spelling and make it more interesting. 

7 REPLIES 7
lysis10

Post a gig and find a few people you really like. That's how much.

versailles

You will find useful information here: Common editorial rates

On Upwork you will also find writers/editors/proofreaders that work for $1 per 1000 words. If you just need a document in half-English, it may be an option 🙂

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
csjarmitage

My clients pay their writers very well and it shows.  I don't know that I've ever had to send anything back for revision.

If you want good content, find someone with excellent feedback, a great portfolio/samples and a rate that reflects professionalism.

dix5257

I just dont know. I suppose i will search potential grest candidates and see what they charge their clients. 

If this is for your site, just remember that it's better to pay someone $300 for 1 fantastic article than some chump to give you 30 pieces of junk at $10. I don't say that as a writer either. I say that at someone who has looked at thousands of websites and pretty much one clear difference when it comes to content is that the well ranking sites have very good stuff from experts.

eta: the junk used to work pre-2011 but it doesn't anymore.

claudiacezy

@Janeice D wrote:
I will provide the details just for the writer to improve grammar, spelling and make it more interesting. 

Don't hire a writer to "improve grammar, spelling and make it more interesting". Hire an editor and profreader.

Thanks much