🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How report a freelance that insulted me i...
Page options
Community Member

How report a freelance that insulted me in arabic ?

Hello,

A freelancer submited an article for paiement.

I was dealing wiht more important issues so I didn't answer for a couple of days.
This morning the guys sent me lot of heavy insults.

How can I report this ?

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Hamza D wrote:

Hello,

A freelancer submited an article for paiement.

I was dealing wiht more important issues so I didn't answer for a couple of days.
This morning the guys sent me lot of heavy insults.

How can I report this ?

Thanks.

Did the freelancer send the insults in Upwork messages? You can simply use the "report message" function (click on the little gears icon on the top right of the message next to the time the message was sent.)

Politely explain to the freelancer that clients have 14 days to review submitted work. Do not engage in a slanging match.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hamza,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had with your freelancer. 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for answer.

I have been contacted by a moderator.

The freelancer is still insulting me and he thinks that I don't wish to pay him.

I no longer wants to communicate with this guys since he so aggressive/disrespectful.

Do I have to pay him since I'm not satisfied with the article he wrotes or no ?

Thanks.

re: "I no longer wants to communicate with this guys since he so aggressive/disrespectful. Do I have to pay him since I'm not satisfied with the article he wrotes or no?"

Hamza:

If you do not want to communicate with this person, then the fastest way to end all communications and dealings with him is to:

- close the contract

- release any remaining escrow funds while doing so

- click on his name in the messaging tool and block him

I really don't wish to pay him since he didn't respect my instructions for the article he sent me. It's just a couple of dollars but his works is really bad and I have no use of it.

Hamza D wrote:

It's just a couple of dollars but his works is really bad and I have no use of it.

Hamza, this is often correlated. Rock bottom cheap unskilled person with a terrible attitude. Not surprising. Pay him the few dollars, close the job and leave an appropriate feedback. If you pay him, your feedback will sow on his profile.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

A businessperson or a mercenary would consider the freelancer not worth any further consideration, and would pay him just to be rid of him.

A compassionate person, such as a pastor, mentor or a parent, would put the needs of the freelancer first, and would spend whatever time it takes to not pay him, in order to help him learn a lesson.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Hamza.

I can see that you provided more information about this report on your support ticket. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case. One of our agents will follow up on your open ticket as soon as possible and further advise you.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths