🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How to activate the Google sign in method...
Page options
1dea275e
Community Member

How to activate the Google sign in method for a new account?

I have seen many people have had this problem. I changed my email and I was trying to log in using a new google account.

Is there something I can do to fix this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Gabriele,

Once you go to Settings > Connected Services, you should see a Disconnect button on the right side. Click on the button to remove your current google account and once this is done, you should be able to connect your new google account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gabriele,

At the moment, you have one google account connected to your account. You can view this by going to Settings > Connected Services. If this is your old email address, feel free to remove it and then add your new google account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I would like to couple another account instead of the current one. What are the steps in order to do that?

thanks in advance

Hi Gabriele,

Once you go to Settings > Connected Services, you should see a Disconnect button on the right side. Click on the button to remove your current google account and once this is done, you should be able to connect your new google account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, is this possible on the mobile Application because my I am not able to log in on the website?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zeeshan,

Are you referring to the account you're posting from? If not, could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

thank you

Latest Articles
Learning Paths