🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to cancel refund request?
Page options
sonkarrajni
Community Member

How to cancel refund request?

I appointed a mobile team on Upwork and released the first milestone now I just asked to add a feature to the mobile development from the website. I clearly stated in the requirement specification that the "Application Developer needs to create Applications based on the work tool website."They denied straight and now are asking to add price for this feature.

I discussed a lot with them and tried to explain but they denied so I had only one option left as they did not submit the work they have done till now and I released the amount of the first milestone. I requested a refund, after my refund request, they apologies and want to continue work and I also want to give them another chance. how to cancel refund request?
here I am not able to contact the Upwork customer support team directly this is really frustrating. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajni,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Good afternoon.
I had my account suspended for a while and the client requested a refund, everything is in order and the client ended the contract, since I successfully finished the work for which he hired me and I had the money in my Upwork Balance. The request keeps appearing to me refund, but the client does not want it, and both he and I wonder how we can cancel that request, thank you.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Laura,

If you've archived the mutual agreement with the cant regarding this refund you can leave as it is currently, the refund request could not be canceled. Please note that the client may seek mediation assistance from Upwork. If that happens, Upwork team will reach out to you directly!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths