🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to close a job posting without losing all...
Page options
dangepeng
Community Member

How to close a job posting without losing all the info of current bidders and proposals?

Dear community members,

I've posted a job yesterday, I invited a number of freelancers that I think match my requirements, and I received a few proposals from other freelancers who are interested. I think I have enough freelancers now to choose from, and would like to close my job posting without receiving more proposals.

Can I just remove my job posting in my account? Will I lost the info and communication with the current bidders?  Sorry I'm new to Upwork and just want to know the right way to do it.

Thanks!

Best regards

Dange

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dange,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

So what is the answer? I have the same situation.

Hi Alexis,

You can stop more freelancers from submitting proposals for your job by changing the visibility.

~Andrea
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

You don't need to contact Upwork Customer Support about this.

All you need is to know that you can easily change a job posting to private, and that blocks any other freelancers from seeing the job posting.

If you do that, then it has no effect on your list of current bidders and proposals.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths