cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to contact Upwork customer service support?

Kristoffer S Member Since: Oct 10, 2017
41 of 71

From my earlier message regarding a charge back from your account: When I file a VISA buyer protection claim, VISA, at that time, pulls money back from your account and into mine. If they do not hear from a representative, or if there is no explanation, mitigation, etc; if there is nothing to dispute my claim, the money stays back in my account.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
42 of 71

Kristoffer, this is a public forum. For your own protection you shouldn't be posting your email address here (and it's against forum rules anyway so it'll get zapped by a mod soon).

If you want to dispute a payment with Upwork, you should refer to this help article. Initiating a chargeback without first going through the correct channels with Upwork might result in your client account getting suspended. (NOTE: I'm not an Upwork rep, I'm a fellow client. This is NOT a threat. It is simply advice to help you resolve your issue.)

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
43 of 71

Hi Kristoffer, 

I checked your account and can see that you were able to lodge a ticket for this issue with our Customer Support Team. They are currently investigating it, and has escalated the issue with the proper teams. Should you have other questions, please continue communicating with your Customer Support Agent and she will assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
44 of 71

Hi Alex and Shay,

We just received this error from freelancer also. The problem is escalated to our engineer's and they are trying to replicated it. Only a small portion of accounts are affected but it should be resolved soon.
If you have an urgent problem send me the details in PM.

Untitled
Shay S Member Since: May 6, 2017
45 of 71

Thanks Goran....what is PM? How do I find it?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
46 of 71

Hi Shay,

You can click on the name of a community member or a moderator and send them a private message.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sierra C Member Since: Jul 7, 2017
47 of 71

I need to give a freelancer a 5 star review for work he did in 2014. I forgot to do it and it looks negative- Jeff Palley was amazing and I can not find my old account since this was Elance then. Please help me. I hate to think his score is low because of my error. He was amazing !

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
48 of 71

Hi Sierra, 

Unfortunately, you will not be able to leave feedback for this user unless you hire him for a job. If this was a job in 2014, his score for this contract will not be included in his Job Success Score calculation as it has already passed the 24-month window. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ilnur I Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
49 of 71

Hi! After i click on the "next" button the "help" window is just closing and nothing happening after.

Can you help me there?

My withdrawal not received.

It was error in my paymenth method information bur i fixed it later.

Perosnal from the bank can not help me and they don know where is my money now.

Can you help me?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
50 of 71

Hi Ilnur,

If bank information wasn't entered correctly, the withdrawal will be eventually returned to your Upwork account. Unfortunately, it may take a few days.

As for the issue accessing support, could you please export PDF on this page and send it to me via a private message?

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS