cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to contact Upwork customer service support?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 71

Hi Lidia,

One of our agents will contact you shortly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Laurie G Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
22 of 71

When I do that the green link just disappears...I am trying to validate my US address with a photo of my driver's license.  I have tried to upload photos but none of them I work.  I think this is because Florida just redesigned the license and a lot of scanners are not reading it properly.  Any other ideas?????

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
23 of 71

Hi Laurie,

Our support team can assist you with uploading your Florida ID. I checked your account and was unable to recereate the issue with the link to contact Customer Support missing when it is clicked on. Please clear your cache and cookies or try to access Upwork through an alternate browser and try again to use the green link. Please let us know if you are still unable to get in touch with customer support after following Avery's advise in this thread, at which point we'll be happy to assist further. Thanks!

~Nina
Judith M Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
24 of 71

When I click on that link, I see no green button anywhere on the page of the sort you describe. What am I doing wrong.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
25 of 71

Hi Judith,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further. Feel free to reach out to us here at any time. We'll be happy to assist you directly and answer any questions that you may have.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Badarpura M Member Since: Aug 25, 2018
26 of 71

i can't show green button Get Help from Upwork

Max B Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
27 of 71

I can't verify my paymet to complete my contract

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
28 of 71

Hi Max, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you through an email to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Thomas M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
29 of 71

this link is no longer active.

is there another way to get help from upwork?

i'm stuck on step 4 of job post = expertise.

will not let me advance past here.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
30 of 71

Hi Thomas,

Kindly choose from the options presented to you on that job creation step (tab). Choose the skills and expertise you're expecting from the Freelancers. Once you do, you will be able to proceed further with your project creating.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS