cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to contact Upwork customer service support?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
91 of 105

Hi Aivaras,

I'm sorry about the issue you're having with accessing your support tickets. We've made an adjustment and now you should be able to access the link and initiate the video call. Please let me know if you need further assistance, our team will follow up with you once you initiate the chat conversation from the link shared in this ticket

Untitled
priyankamishra64
Priyanka M Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
92 of 105

Hi,

Need your help in making Payment to buy Connects through Paypal through my Debit Card. Any other alternate modes of payments will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in advance for your support !

regards,

Priyanka.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
93 of 105

Hi Priyanka,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method and purchasing connects.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
25b35c8d
Michael P Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
94 of 105

I went to the Get Help section and it just keeps routing me back to the community section of the site and there is no way for me to submit a ticket.

Somehow I was signed up for Upwork Plus without me even knowing and I'm now getting charged $49.99 per month. Not sure how I mysteriously for signed up for Upwork Plus, but it is not something I would have ever chosen.

How do I actually open a ticket or reach out to someone to get this resolved vs going in an endless loop back to the community section of the site?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
95 of 105

Hi Michael,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will investigate further why you were charged for our Plus plan, and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible with more information. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f1d16bbe
Alex W Member Since: May 10, 2020
96 of 105

How to contact?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
97 of 105

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
3a1a6625
Muhammad M Member Since: Apr 22, 2021
98 of 105

**Update -- called support and was taken care of**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
99 of 105

Hi Muhammad,

Regardless of the type of transaction (hourly payment, fixed-price, recurring weekly payment, bonus, etc.,) when it’s refunded, the service fee for it is refunded as well. I checked the refund status for you and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

Than you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
leighoneill
Leigh O Member Since: May 24, 2021
100 of 105
A client is requesting a refund on the work I did for the project. How do I contact customer service to dispute this? What is a phone number I can contact to discuss the issues with Upwork. The client is also using a fake, alias account so it should be reported as well.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS