cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to contact Upwork customer service support?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 71

Hi Melanie,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Emma P Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
12 of 71

i have a BIG question regarding customer support with Upwork.  Firstly, as the other member said, there is no phone / no email for customer support with Upwork.  That makes one a bit leery.

Second, thru my own fault, I was unaware that my alias of "Emma Peel," was being used as not only my user name for login, but as my REAL name.  That is not a good thing.  My real name is not even similar to Emma Peel.  I tried to change my name, and it says it's under review, but I must ask how long such a course of action takes.  Is it possible to delete my account and start all over again?

Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 71

Hi Emma, 

I'm sorry to learn that you were unable to contact the Customer Support Team directly. Please know that we should be able to assist you here. 

Your name-change request is subject for review, and may take around 48 hours for review. If the name-change request was not approved, you can come back here, and we'll assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ma Athena J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
14 of 71

Hi!! I have a question. My client disputed my payment and ended my contract. I was wondering if how could i get my salary? since they message me that they refunded my client.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
15 of 71

Hi Ma. Athena,

Your client can dispute hours you logged during the work week. Then if you accept the dispute, the disputed hours are refunded to the client. If you reject the dispute, Upwork team will review your Work Diary. Since in this case you accepted the dispute, the payment has already been refunded to the client. You can communicate with them directly about any outstanding payments. Check out this help article for more information.

Additionally, please note that Upwork users are only allowed to log in and use their own accounts. Account sharing is not permitted.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Manfred S Member Since: Sep 12, 2018
16 of 71

Upwork does make it very difficult for customers to bring their concern to them. I had a Add developed and paid 10k now not even 2 month in app on Google store we are at a 50% crash rate and it is getting worse. the freelance i used **Edited for Community Guidelines**will not solve this problem.

She has an attitude and does not understand who paid 10K and who is the customer. This i believe does stem from upwork making it hard to contact them and complain.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 71

Hi Manfred,

I`m sorry to hear about this. One of our team members will each out to you directly via ticket, where you can share more details with us about this and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Alexis W Member Since: Mar 25, 2018
18 of 71

Unfortunately I can not locate the contact number for customer support and I have already placed a ticket in. I am trying to fix my identication verification and new too Upwork, please help?

Alexis

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
19 of 71

Hi Alexis,

Welcome to Upwork! To contact Customer Support regarding verifying your location, please select a job that includes the US location requirement > check the notification at the top of the page > select the the "contact customer support" link in the message, which will allow you to directly contact Customer Support. Let us know if you need further guidance.

Lidia T Member Since: Nov 10, 2017
20 of 71

Hi Goran,

I need to urgently contact customer support, however, I am going round in circles throughout the website trying to find the green button "Get Help from Upwork", without success. Can you help please?

Thank you

Lidia

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS