cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to contact Upwork customer service support?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 79

Hi Melanie,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Emma P Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
12 of 79

i have a BIG question regarding customer support with Upwork.  Firstly, as the other member said, there is no phone / no email for customer support with Upwork.  That makes one a bit leery.

Second, thru my own fault, I was unaware that my alias of "Emma Peel," was being used as not only my user name for login, but as my REAL name.  That is not a good thing.  My real name is not even similar to Emma Peel.  I tried to change my name, and it says it's under review, but I must ask how long such a course of action takes.  Is it possible to delete my account and start all over again?

Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 79

Hi Emma, 

I'm sorry to learn that you were unable to contact the Customer Support Team directly. Please know that we should be able to assist you here. 

Your name-change request is subject for review, and may take around 48 hours for review. If the name-change request was not approved, you can come back here, and we'll assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Rajesh D Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
14 of 79

Hi Emma,

Could you resolve your issue? Ive been facing the same issue and Im unable to access any customer support for either changing my profile name or deleting my account. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Rajesh

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 79

Hi Rajesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Judith M Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
16 of 79
Hi. This is a little spooky. I didn't ask for any support, and haven't
visited your website in awhile (though I should!)....
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
17 of 79

Hi Judith,

I checked and it seems that a while ago you posted here in the Community regarding your issues with contacting support. Community Moderator Bojan shared your issue with our team and one of our agents reached out via this support ticket to assist you further. If you have further questions or were referring to a different matter, feel free to follow up so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sashi B Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
18 of 79

hi ,

I need one urgent help. can cannot able to submit the proposal.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 79

Hi Sashi,

I just checked your account but was not able to locate any problems with submitting proposals. 

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ma Athena J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
20 of 79

Hi!! I have a question. My client disputed my payment and ended my contract. I was wondering if how could i get my salary? since they message me that they refunded my client.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS