cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to contact Upwork customer service support?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 107

Hi Rajesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
judith_mathewson
Judith M Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
22 of 107
Hi. This is a little spooky. I didn't ask for any support, and haven't
visited your website in awhile (though I should!)....
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
23 of 107

Hi Judith,

I checked and it seems that a while ago you posted here in the Community regarding your issues with contacting support. Community Moderator Bojan shared your issue with our team and one of our agents reached out via this support ticket to assist you further. If you have further questions or were referring to a different matter, feel free to follow up so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
541a8b25
James W Member Since: Jun 7, 2021
24 of 107

hi Goran, I have the same problem. I can't get in touch with anyone, my account's suspended because of a failed payment. I updated my card, added an extra card, there's no outstanding balance... so I've done all I could do. But my account is still suspended & I've tried & tried but there's no way to actually contact someone. Please help. Thanks, James

djondinium
25 of 107

Hi James,

I'm sorry to hear about all that. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sashicentroxy
Sashi B Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
26 of 107

hi ,

I need one urgent help. can cannot able to submit the proposal.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 107

Hi Sashi,

I just checked your account but was not able to locate any problems with submitting proposals. 

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jades1520
Jade S Member Since: May 26, 2020
28 of 107

Same thing is happening to me , I don't know what else to do 

djondinium
29 of 107

Hi Jade,

Could you please send us more information about the problem you are experiencing so that we can assist you?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
athenajimera
Ma Athena J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
30 of 107

Hi!! I have a question. My client disputed my payment and ended my contract. I was wondering if how could i get my salary? since they message me that they refunded my client.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS