cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to contact Upwork customer service support?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
81 of 91

Hi Rodney, 

I would like to confirm if you remember signing up for an account a few months ago? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Rodney R Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
82 of 91
No I haven’t.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
83 of 91

Hi Rodney,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone number. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Aivaras P Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
84 of 91

Hey, 

I have an issue. I need to verify my identiy, but when I press the link in the notification, the page just re-loads. And I don't get emails from your support at all, as far as I understand they created a ticket, but I can't even access it through direct link ID: 25236242  (got it from your fb page support). Would it be possible for you to contact me directly via my phone number or skype then and sort this out? 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
85 of 91

Hi Aivaras,

I'm sorry about the issue you're having with accessing your support tickets. We've made an adjustment and now you should be able to access the link and initiate the video call. Please let me know if you need further assistance, our team will follow up with you once you initiate the chat conversation from the link shared in this ticket

Highlighted
Priyanka M Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
86 of 91

Hi,

Need your help in making Payment to buy Connects through Paypal through my Debit Card. Any other alternate modes of payments will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in advance for your support !

regards,

Priyanka.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
87 of 91

Hi Priyanka,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method and purchasing connects.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael P Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
88 of 91

I went to the Get Help section and it just keeps routing me back to the community section of the site and there is no way for me to submit a ticket.

Somehow I was signed up for Upwork Plus without me even knowing and I'm now getting charged $49.99 per month. Not sure how I mysteriously for signed up for Upwork Plus, but it is not something I would have ever chosen.

How do I actually open a ticket or reach out to someone to get this resolved vs going in an endless loop back to the community section of the site?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
89 of 91

Hi Michael,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will investigate further why you were charged for our Plus plan, and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible with more information. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alex W Member Since: May 10, 2020
90 of 91

How to contact?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS