cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Upwork customer service support?

SUMEET D Member Since: May 6, 2017
1 of 65

thanks guys

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 65

Hi Sumeet,

Go to this Link, at the bottom you will see a green button Get Help from Upwork. Specify your problem click next and you will be asked how to proceed ticket/live chat or phone.

Untitled
Shay S Member Since: May 6, 2017
3 of 65

I don't see what you are referring to. They just have different categories but none that you stated.

Jessica E Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
4 of 65

Except that doesn't work. It only brings you back to the community. How do you actually interact with customer support?

5 of 65

Hi Jessica,

Did you tried basic troubleshooting?
Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to contact our customer support, if the problem is not solved let me know. Thank you!

Untitled
Jessica E Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
6 of 65

Yes. And despite not having sent a message, somehow a ticket was created. When I go to the site and interact with that ticket to provide additional info/communication, I get an email saying that I responded to an email that isn't monitored (even though I made the response IN Upwork). So it seems Zendesk isn't managing things very well for you (see screenshot).

7 of 65

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for the detail report. Our team will investigate this further and will contact you soon with more details via ticket.
If you encounter any problems on your end feel free to ping me here or send me a PM.

Untitled
Ryan E Member Since: Apr 25, 2017
8 of 65

Hi!! I have a question. My client disputed my payment and ended my contract. I was wondering if how could i get my salary? since they message me that they refunded my client.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Ryan E Member Since: Apr 25, 2017
9 of 65

I'm just using my partner's account.. My Name is Ma. Athena Jimera.

Ma Athena J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
10 of 65

Hi!! I have a question. My client disputed my payment and ended my contract. I was wondering if how could i get my salary? since they message me that they refunded my client.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS