🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to contact Upwork customer service suppor...
Page options
e9c7fdb3
Community Member

How to contact Upwork customer service support?

thanks guys

179 REPLIES 179

Hi Mykola,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you on your concern sooner. I have escalated your report to the appropriate team and kindly expect an update here once it's been fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
794ed889
Community Member

I need help. My financial account was suspended. I already updated it, but it is still suspended. Please I need help.

Hi Michie,

I checked your account and don't see any limitations at the moment. If you need any further assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork

I need Help. It's urgent

Hi Ryan,

Could you please tell us more about the issue you need help with?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
9ae43959
Community Member

Dear UpWork.

I am contacting you as we're trying to hire an candidate but unable to do so as they have rejected the initial request. Can you please advise?

I have tried to open a support request but no success.

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
335357d6
Community Member

Hi doing 

how can i dispute in approperiate payment

re: "how can i dispute in approperiate payment"

You probably can't.

Tell us a little more about your situation.

Was this a fixed-price contract?

Did you do some work, and not get paid as much as you hoped?

Was this payment associated with a milestone that you did the work for, but it was never actually created as an escrow-funded milestone?

e9802347
Community Member

Hello!

I received the following notification "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support". I have chatted with the customer support and they said that Trust & Safety team sent you an email with a series of actions you must take to reinstate your account. I checked my email but there is no messages on it. Then they recommended me to go to My requests. There was a request to verify the account 3 days ago marked as solved.

What should I do in this situation and how can I recover my account in a quickest way?  

Hi Jevgeni,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
a72a98cd
Community Member

@everyone 

https://www.upwork.com/fl/~016293ee198a1aaccc

Help me to get order plz

I need it very much

166ff3b8
Community Member

How do you speak to a real person at upwork? There is no email address or phone number for customer support. The chat bot is absolutely useless! I can't pay my freelancer because all my cards are being rejected. From looking through the community, this is clearly an upwork issue. How do I speak to someone to resolve this?

Hi Rebecca,

I'm sorry you're having trouble contacting support. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
givil3o
Community Member

Hello,

How do I create a support ticket and talk with a real person? I can't seem to find a way. Can someone create a ticket?

I would like to discuss VAT taxation

Hi Levan,

Thank you for your message. Could you please tell us more about your concern related to VAT taxation so that we can assist you here?

- Pradeep

Upwork
givil3o
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

I'm planning on doing development and game designing on Upwork. I'm not registered as VAT payer and the services I'm planning on offering on Upwork are not taxable by VAT in Georgia. At the same time, upwork is telling me to either provide VAT number or deduct it from my payments, but because for me this income is not VAT taxable, this makes no sense. I'm not VAT payer, I don't have a VAT number and it shouldn't be deducted from my income.

I'm resident of Georgia(The country) and registered here as an individual entrepreneur. Here's Tax Code of Georgia.

I'm planning on doing development and game designing on upwork, which based on Chapter XXI Article 157 section P falls under the category of electronically provided service for VAT.

Since I'm providing electronic services, the place of provision is the place where my services are received. Chapter XXIII, Article 162*1 section 14 and it's subsection 14.c. Which, in Upworks case, is not Georgia.

At the same time, only the transactions provisioned in the territory of Georgia are VAT taxable. Chapter XXII Article 159. Article 159 section 1, subsection b specifies how services are taxed.

Therefore I'm not required to be a VAT payer in my jurisdiction and it's not clear why Upwork wants me to be. I feel like there has to be an exemption for such case in Upwork. 

Waiting for the response,

Thanks,

Levan

givil3o
Community Member

Can someone advice on how to handle given situation?

a8ee0270
Community Member

try to check the upper part of the menu you will find that one 

934209d9
Community Member

Hi Upwork accounting-- you told me Horacio Woolcott that you had paid Palwasha Maya on OCt 16 that is not true, Palwasha tells me that she has not receied the $100 second payment. And I  Horacio Woolcott have not received the AMEX refund in October as you told Palwasha Maya. Please check your accounting and either send me the refund so I can pay her directly or pay her so that we can get this cleared up. See below:

934209d9_0-1698348219152.png

Kind regards
HRW
Latest Articles
Learning Paths