cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Upwork customer service support?

Sierra C Member Since: Jul 7, 2017
41 of 65

I need to give a freelancer a 5 star review for work he did in 2014. I forgot to do it and it looks negative- Jeff Palley was amazing and I can not find my old account since this was Elance then. Please help me. I hate to think his score is low because of my error. He was amazing !

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
42 of 65

Hi Sierra, 

Unfortunately, you will not be able to leave feedback for this user unless you hire him for a job. If this was a job in 2014, his score for this contract will not be included in his Job Success Score calculation as it has already passed the 24-month window. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ilnur I Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
43 of 65

Hi! After i click on the "next" button the "help" window is just closing and nothing happening after.

Can you help me there?

My withdrawal not received.

It was error in my paymenth method information bur i fixed it later.

Perosnal from the bank can not help me and they don know where is my money now.

Can you help me?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
44 of 65

Hi Ilnur,

If bank information wasn't entered correctly, the withdrawal will be eventually returned to your Upwork account. Unfortunately, it may take a few days.

As for the issue accessing support, could you please export PDF on this page and send it to me via a private message?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Natalia S Member Since: Oct 26, 2017
45 of 65

Hi! Have already fixed this bug? Because I haven't the possibility to contact Upwork customer service support as well. So how should I proceed?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
46 of 65

Hi Natalia,

One of our team members will contact you via ticket so that we can assist you if needed.
In the meantime please clear your cache and cookies or try to contact our customer support from another browser, we will investigate this as well and you can provide the details on your ticket.

Untitled
Lexical Ventures P Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
47 of 65

The 'Get Help' bug is still not fixed yet. Please have someone from customer service contact me ASAP regarding an ongoing issue (that I have already raised with customer service, if they can reference my previous ticket). Thank you. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
48 of 65

Hi Lexical Ventures, 

I checked your account and do not see any previous ticket on your account. Do you have another account, or are you using another email address for the ticket? If so, could you please share more information to me via a private message so that I can check. 

Will you also please share a screen grab of the error/notification that shows up whenyou are trying to contact our Customer Support team. I would like to investigate it further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Shay S Member Since: May 6, 2017
49 of 65
Thanks Valerie
Milt L Member Since: Jan 14, 2018
50 of 65

I have posted a job, but need help in responding to applicants. For example, **Edited for Community Guidelines** responded, but I can't find out how to contact het to see whether she is appropriate.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS